How to Propose an Article
We are always looking for fresh content and welcome article proposals from volunteers around the world for our blog. Please read the guidelines, considerations, and instructions below before deciding to submit a proposal for consideration. Our blog topic: Motor freight transportation/warehouse.
- Please note that we will not pay for your articles;
- Articles we will not accept:
- Political discussion;
- which don't follow the Google guidelines;
- Cover topics that are irrelevant to what we usually publish;
- Contain elements that are against our publishing policy.
- Make sure title attractive and less than 80 characters;
- Use subheadings, bullet points, and shorter paragraphs which make the article more readable;
- The content should be:
- well written in English;
- fresh, unique and original, previously unpublished, and Copyscape verified;
- free from grammar errors. Please go through Grammarly before you submit;
- 600+ words with detailed intro, body of the message and a conclusion;
- The links:
- You can include 1-3 relevant external links (no-follow) on reputable sources (if necessary);
- If you want to have permanent (do-follow) links in the content of articles, you must use checkbox;
- We reserve the right to add relevant internal links to articles.
- The images:
- Please include 1-9 (min 1) unique/relevant images (pictures, infographics, charts minimum 600px wide);
- Ensure that images used in your submission have their copyright sorted out or are free to use;
- Where to find royalty-free images for the article? There is a huge number of websites that offer royalty-free images, these are my favorite resources:
- All images should be attached to your submission in .jpg, or .png, or .gif.
- Please add tags (max 9), so that your article can easily rank;
- Normally your article will be published within 3 to 5 business days if it passes above mentioned guidelines and matches our criteria;
- We reserve the right to publish, edit, or delete guest posts at our own discretion;
- After publishing your content on our website, we have all the right to change, delete, and edit your content;
- Articles once published will not be deleted or modified at your request. Please do not contact to make any such requests as it’ll be not entertained;
- It is safe to assume that if we do not reply to you within three weeks, your submission will not be published;
- Unfortunately, we can’t respond to all of the submissions we receive. The most common reason an article is declined is that the author didn’t follow these guidelines.